There are, however several ways you can sync your sleek Nokia N9 mail, calendar and contacts. I am going to list some of them,
1. Use gmail as Mail For Exchange account
- It syncs your contacts, mail and calendar with your google account
- Works like a charm if you don't use Outlook and stick to Google Calendar
- Google doesn't sync with Outlook. Well, technically there is additional app you can use called Google Calendar Sync but for some obscure reasons it didn't work for me.
2. Use gmail as CalDAV account in Nokia N9
- Does the job if you don't need Outlook.
- It syncs only calendar.
2. Sync with Windows Live
- Syncs Nokia N9 with Windows Live account cloud messages and calendar, AND Outlook works like a charm.
- There's a need to install a small Outlook add-on called Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector. This is a free piece of software that comes with Live Essentials.
- Might be a bit complicated to set up.
- You are forced to create your Windows Live ID.
Click here to read how to do it.